That’s write I am on the lookout for some new writers to help this website grow, reaching and helping more and more people. So, if you want to write then get in contact with us (Link here), just enter your name, email address, blog address if you have one and a quick message of what subjects you will write about. Be part of something great and get your writing published to thousands of new people. All relevant mental health articles accepted. We just have a few simple rules:
Rules For Posting On This Blog
1. It has to contain a relevant featured image of high quality (pixabay, etc)
2. The article must not contain blatant fabrication of genuine evidence.
3. The article must not contain any talk or suggestion of suicide.
4. The article must be in English.
5. The article must not offer medical advice to others or try to diagnose others.
6. The article must not be plagiarized.
7. Don’t post any personal identifying information.
8. Don’t use hate speech, racism or other nasty words.
9. Make posts about you, tell your story and how you’re feeling.
- Editor x 1 – has access to all posts, pages, comments, categories, tags, and links.
- Author x 5 – can write, upload photos to, edit, and publish their own posts.
- Contributor x 10 – has no publishing or uploading capability, but can write and edit their own posts until they are published
All new writers begin as a contributor until they are trusted enough to be able to publish their own work as an author. Some people may be automatically included as an author due to their interaction with this blog already.
Lets make mental health not a stigma.