I lay here on my sofa watching Schitt’s Creek while thinking about my weekend and how it has been. I am still going through a manic phase, this has lasted a good two weeks so far. To top it off I am now full of a cold and feeling sorry for myself, because when you’re lonely nobody else will.
Ok, so what happened over this weekend:
- Organised and cleaned my garage…again. All that manic energy is great when you have those big jobs to do.
- Took my kids on a small bush walk with a nice waterfall at the end. Was pretty hot about 28C, so was a tough walk.
- Made a couple of bath bombs with my daughter.
- Built a big LEGO plane with my son.
- Went to a dumpling bar with my girlfriend and had the most amazing Sui Mai and craft beer.
- Cooked my signature curry dish.
Was a nice and active weekend, then I dropped my kids off with their mother and spent the night with just the girlfriend.
Today I am working an ambulance shift (Night Shift) so going to take some cold medication to power through my shift.
Another thing before I forget is I have noticed I am starting to get a small hand tremor. Those side effects hey.
Hope everyone else has had a productive weekend.